Monday, October 18, 2010

Super Saturday Was Great- Lunch Bunch is Thursday

Super Saturday was really great. Thanks to all the instructors for sharing their talents with us: Tiffany Manu, Emilee, Sally, Debbie H., Barbara J., April S., and thanks to Elaine for her demonstration on rolls, and Ofa for her pretzel dipping demonstration. Thanks also to Evalyn and Megan for all their help in the kitchen. Thanks also to Andy Morgan for cleaning up. Emilee, am I missing anyone else? I plan to make the Pumpkin soup and the rolls for my own family tomorrow night. I apoligize for not bringing my camera. I had even bought a memory card for my camera the night before Super Saturday because I was planning on taking a lot of pictures. I will be glad to take pictures of your finished products if you want to share them on this site. Also, a lot of sisters asked for the Pumpkin soup recipe, so I posted it under Recipe of the Month. Don't forget to bring your own pumpkin dish to this Thursday's lunch bunch. Please bring copies of your recipe to share. We're excited to see you there! Remember, you are welcome to bring your children to lunch bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment